Welcome to our premiere Art Imaging studio!
Founded in Prague but now located in the heart of Montreal's Vieux Port district, Fine Art Imaging specialises in museum quality digital capture of art and Giclée art printing. Our studio was custom built around replicating original art using advanced ICC-Compliant workflows enabling us to replicate original artwork so accurately, your print will be virtually indistinguishable from the original — every detail is scrutinised to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Utilizing best-in-class technology with adherence to the strictest archival printmaking standards, we produce Giclée prints for artists, photographers, galleries, museums, and fine art collectors. We work directly with the art trade providing a high-quality source for reproducing original fine art and photography.
As part of our workflow, we rigorously choose the best media substrates to match your artwork. Giclée fine art printing supports media substrates that are virtually the same as the original art ensuring the integrity of the reproduction.
Art Imaging Studio Highlights
- Access the best art imaging technology known worldwide
- Best-In-Class 216 Megapixel Precision Art Capture System
- Advanced/Interpretive Lighting and Capture of Your Art
- 12-Color Pigment Ink, 2400 DPI, 16-Bit Advanced Archival Printing
- Proprietary ICC-Compliant Color Managed Workflow
- Expert Advice and Guidance on Workflow and Process
Call us at +1 514 475 4855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Schedule a studio visit
- Request a project quote
- Learn more about art capture and printmaking